Before you take the field in your new RINGOR shoes, we ask that you please take a moment to ensure that you have a proper fit. It is important that you try on your shoes on a clean, indoor, carpeted surface. Try on both shoes to make sure this is the correct fit for you.
30 Day Return Policy
RINGOR offers a 30 Day Return Policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your RINGOR purchase. If you are not, simply send the item(s) you would like to return, in new condition, to RINGOR within 30 days of your ship date. You may choose a refund of the purchase price, less shipping charges, or exchange the item(s) subject to the following policy:
- Product must be in original condition, free of dirt, debris and signs of wear.
- Closeout products and worn clothing are not returnable.
- Refunds will be given in the same payment format as originally received.
- Exchanges are subject to additional charges or refunds as governed by exchange product pricing.
- Exchanges are subject to availability – shipping delays may occur.
- All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
90 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
RINGOR offers an industry-leading 3 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (90 Days). This warranty begins from the date of shipment and is valid for defective manufacturing. RINGOR requires the return of damaged merchandise for inspection and evaluation by RINGOR Quality Control. Any item deemed defective will be repaired or replaced and returned with freight prepaid by RINGOR. Replacement product will be identical in style, color and size.
Defective manufacturing does not include the following:
- Damage caused by pitching wear (toe drag, side drag or heel drag).
- Damage caused by “off field” wear, as RINGOR cleats are intended for field use only.
- Damage resulting from unreasonable use, abuse, alterations or similar circumstances.
About Pitching Wear
With over a decade of research and development experience in pitching toe protection, RINGOR fully understands the intense demands placed on a shoe exposed to drag. Not all pitchers wear down their shoes at the same rate or in the same place on the shoe. It is a known fact that the demands of pitching significantly reduce the life expectancy of a shoe. Every player treats and wears their shoes differently. While there is not a specific timeframe on the length of time your cleats will last, we are confident that your RINGOR cleats will last longer than any other softball cleat on the market. Due to large variances in pitching wear and pitching styles, RINGOR is unable to warranty against this wear.
Setting Up a Return/Exchange
To set up a return or exchange, call RINGOR Customer Care at 1-877-2-RINGOR (877-274-6467, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST, Monday-Friday). A RINGOR Customer Care Specialist will communicate the following:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number via RINGOR.
- RMA #’s are valid for two weeks from the date they were issued.
- Please rewrap or box package.
- Clearly write your RMA # on the outside of the package being sent back.
- Packages without an RMA # will be refused.