The expression “Play Ball” will unleash a flood of emotions and a rush of young feet for disabled young athletes participating in Ringor’s Friends of the Pros softball game in Louisiana this week. The game will feature several local disabled athletes and pro players from the NPF. The event will take place at 6:00 pm Wednesday August 17 and in close proximity to the 2011 NPF Championship Series that begins on Thursday. Many adoring fans and aspiring athletes will be traveling to Sulphur, Louisiana to see their favorite fastpitch team compete, but few others will be lucky enough to get tips directly from the pros.
“This has become one of our most successful and rewarding annual events. Watching these professional athletes give back in such a significant, personal way leaves a lasting impression upon everyone, and the experience is priceless for these children” says Kirk Ihlenburg/CEO, RINGOR.
Ringor has had a clear mission and targeted products from the start. Founded in 1983, the company identified a need and created a niche in women’s fastpitch softball. In their effort to develop a softball shoe that would reduce the injuries caused by the traditional three spike and post cleat designs, Ringor started working directly with athletes. Their focus on gaining a more intimate understanding of athletes’ comfort and performance needs resulted in the first cleated softball shoe ever to be awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association. The award honors their achievement in promoting the highest standard of foot function and foot health during play. Today, Ringor continues to set new benchmarks for athletic footwear. High standards and a low profile have earned Ringor great respect among all level of players who depend on the excellent quality of their shoes.
I hear it all the time from players that I work with. I can’t workout because I can’t get to the gym or I don’t have anytime. Some recommendations I have for a young travel softball player trying to get in shape.
Before you take the field in your new RINGOR shoes, we ask that you please take a moment to ensure that you have a proper fit. It is important that you try on your shoes on a clean, indoor, carpeted surface. Try on both shoes to make sure this is the correct fit for you.
30 Day Return Policy
RINGOR offers a 30 Day Return Policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with your RINGOR purchase. If you are not, simply send the item(s) you would like to return, in new condition, to RINGOR within 30 days of your ship date. You may choose a refund of the purchase price, less shipping charges, or exchange the item(s) subject to the following policy:
- Product must be in original condition, free of dirt, debris and signs of wear.
- Closeout products and worn clothing are not returnable.
- Refunds will be given in the same payment format as originally received.
- Exchanges are subject to additional charges or refunds as governed by exchange product pricing.
- Exchanges are subject to availability – shipping delays may occur.
- All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
90 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
RINGOR offers an industry-leading 3 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (90 Days). This warranty begins from the date of shipment and is valid for defective manufacturing. RINGOR requires the return of damaged merchandise for inspection and evaluation by RINGOR Quality Control. Any item deemed defective will be repaired or replaced and returned with freight prepaid by RINGOR. Replacement product will be identical in style, color and size.
Defective manufacturing does not include the following:
- Damage caused by pitching wear (toe drag, side drag or heel drag).
- Damage caused by “off field” wear, as RINGOR cleats are intended for field use only.
- Damage resulting from unreasonable use, abuse, alterations or similar circumstances.
About Pitching Wear
With over a decade of research and development experience in pitching toe protection, RINGOR fully understands the intense demands placed on a shoe exposed to drag. Not all pitchers wear down their shoes at the same rate or in the same place on the shoe. It is a known fact that the demands of pitching significantly reduce the life expectancy of a shoe. Every player treats and wears their shoes differently. While there is not a specific timeframe on the length of time your cleats will last, we are confident that your RINGOR cleats will last longer than any other softball cleat on the market. Due to large variances in pitching wear and pitching styles, RINGOR is unable to warranty against this wear.
Setting Up a Return/Exchange
To set up a return or exchange, call RINGOR Customer Care at 1-877-2-RINGOR (877-274-6467, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST, Monday-Friday). A RINGOR Customer Care Specialist will communicate the following:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number via RINGOR.
- RMA #’s are valid for two weeks from the date they were issued.
- Please rewrap or box package.
- Clearly write your RMA # on the outside of the package being sent back.
- Packages without an RMA # will be refused.
The safeguarding of our customers’ personal information is an important part of our business. We do not sell, trade, or disclose that information to other parties in any way, shape or form. We work to protect the security of your information during website transmissions by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you input. We work tirelessly to stay current on all web-based security methods. Also, RINGOR does not keep your personal credit card information on file. We will request that you provide your credit card information for each order.
For each visitor to our website, RINGOR automatically recognizes only your IP address and not your email address. Email addresses are collected from those who purchase products via this website and/or sign up for email subscriptions. These email addresses are for RINGOR’s use and customer communication only.
RINGOR retains an outside company to distribute email offerings as created and directed by RINGOR. This company is performing a service specifically for RINGOR and we take the necessary action to ensure that your information is used only to provide RINGOR based communications. RINGOR allows our email subscribers to “opt-out” of their preferred email subscriptions at any time.
RINGOR regularly evaluates our shipping costs for the value provided to our customers. We strive to ensure a timely delivery and a seamless ordering process for you. RINGOR maintains the lowest shipping cost available in our market for the service level being provided.
- Please note, as of this time we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Orders are shipped during normal hours of operation (7:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST, Monday-Friday).
- We ask that you allow up to one business day for order processing.
- Orders placed online during weekends will not ship until the next business day.
- We ship all orders from our Portland, Oregon shipping facility.
We offer UPS delivery in the following methods (Please note that UPS does not count weekends as shipping days):
- UPS Ground (7 – 10 Business Days and does not include weekends).
- UPS Blue (2 Day Air and does not include weekends).
- UPS Red (Next Day Air and does not include weekends) for shipping to the continental United States.
- Canada – Does not include Duties and Taxes. (5-10 business days pending normal Customs Clearance and does not include weekends).
* UPS Ground is not available for customers in Alaska or Hawaii.Â Please see chart below for shipping to AK and HI.
Estimated Shipping Timelines
7-10 business days from shipping date.
(OR & WA customers may see packages in 1-2 business days from shipping date.)
2 business days from shipping date.
Next business day from shipping date.
2 business days from shipping date.
5-10 business days from shipping date, pending normal Customs clearance.
For a 2-3 day service please contact us at 877-274-6467 for a quote on Expedited Service.
Shipping charges do not include Duty and Taxes.
*Shipping charges to Canada do not include brokerage charges. Please be advised that there may be additional fees associated with the delivery of your package. All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be due upon delivery.